Friday, September 1, 2006

We're out of the CCAA review room!!!

I found out today that the CCAA has finished reviewing dossiers with a log in date of November 30, 2005. That means with a LID of 11/4/05 that we're in!! I was getting a little worried that they'd never get us out of the review room, but the did today!!!

So although our wait is getting longer and longer, we're making progress. Hang on Grace, we're working on coming to get you! We want you to join our family, and we love you!!!

We're getting ready to celebrate a long Labor Day weekend. We're headed up to my Dad's place to meet up with 3 of my brothers and 1 of my sisters. It's been awhile since we've been together, and 1 of my sisters, and 1 of my brothers won't be there, but it will be good to see those that are there. Of course, some of my siblings family members will be there, and some won't. It's getting harder and harder for everyone to get together because the family is so big. Right now, it seems that my family Christmas party is the only time that we all get together, and even then my one brother and his family had not been coming to that very regularly. I think now that my mom is gone, though they are doing better with coming. Just think, next year, God willing, we'll have Grace with us for this celebration. I was hoping it would be this Christmas, but I think that's out of the question now :-(.

No comments: