Friday, February 1, 2008

Gracie is really walking!

I knew this would happen. First Steps is coming out on Tuesday to evaluate Gracie to see if she is developmentally delayed on walking. Well, the past couple of days she's taken off walking on her own. She's still not as sure of herself as she could be, but she is walking to get from point A to B without being prompted to. I think it's only a matter of days, I think, until she will be quite confident.

Of course, I'm still glad that First Steps is coming next week, but it's funny that this has happened. They will still evaluate her speech development too, which I think is behind. So I'll be happy to find out where she is on the continuum, and to see if she needs extra help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!  Awesome..wishing you a great day!  Hugs,TerryAnn