Monday, December 18, 2006

It's Christmas time...

Just a quick update. I sent in our renewal I-171H paperwork today. Trish said that the homestudy update would go out Friday. So everything is in that needs to be in. I sure hope that I've sent in everything that's required. Our adoption agency isn't sure what's needed, so they're telling everyone to send in everything but the kitchen sink! I decided that I was not going to send in another $140 for refingerprinting when we just spent $140 to get refingerprinted the day after Thanksgiving, even though AHH says we should be be on the safe side. It's just ridiculous and seems like such a racket to get money out of adoptive parents! We'll see if it takes or not.

In other news, I finished with work for the rest of the year, and won't be going back until January 2, 2007. I'm so glad to be away from there for awhile. I need to get things done at home and just relax a little, and that's what I intend to do. The girls are still in school all this week, but DH is home. As a matter of fact, he is sick. He's got a nasty cold. I can hear him sipping chicken noodle soup in the kitchen while I'm writing this. Poor guy. I hope he feels better soon! It stinks to be sick around the holidays!

I miss Grace. I'm very dissapointed that she's not home with us yet. I don't know what to do about it, but to write it out. That helps. I'm trying to be patient, and I know I don't have any other choice, but I miss her and want her with us!

No comments: