Thursday, May 21, 2009

My week of TLO is coming to an end!

This past week has been great to have off of work! I could really get used to being a stay at home mom, except of course that the pay isn't very good :(!

This week I've been able to get laundry done, clean house, play with Grace, run the older girls around to their activities, AND workout at the Y almost every day!! Those are quite the accomplishments for me, and way more than I can do during the week when I'm working.

Sadly, tomorrow is my last day on TLO. Of course, I'll still be off work for the weekend and the holiday on Monday, but then it's back to reality on Tuesday.

I still have a couple of things to finish that I set as goals for the week. One is finishing up Grace's curtain for her bedroom. The other is cleaning out DD2's closet to make room for things in our room that don't really belong there. I still have tomorrow to get that done, so it should be another busy day.

No comments: