Friday, May 8, 2009

Okay. I know I'm deliquent in posting

Yes, it's been awhile since I've posted anything on my blog. Sorry, but with 3 kids, a husband, a job, a house, and all the things that goes along with my life, I just haven't had time.

Work is stressful. I don't dare to think that it was ever calm down anymore. I think that's just the wa it's going to be. I've accepted that, but along with that, have decided that instead of focusing all my energy on work there are other things that are more important in life. So I'm pulling back on the overtime I had been putting in since January. Now I'm trying to stick to about 40 hours a week (which actually is 8 hours of unpaid overtime for me, since I only get paid for 32 hours a week!).

Lots of things have been going on. I don't have time to post about them now. If you want to see little snippets of my life, and I know you, you can consider requesting me as a friend on Facebook. I'm much more adept at taking 5 minutes to keep up with sharing what's going on instead of writing on the blog. I'm not abandoning the blog (at least not yet), but you probably won't see me posting as much as I used to.

No comments: