Saturday, January 12, 2008

A few, very few, Christmas 2007 photos

I wanted to post some photos of Christmas, but I don't really  have many. The reason is that we didn't take many photos at all. We took mostly videos, and DH hasn't shown me how to download (or is it upload?) videos off of the camcorder yet. So without further adieu, here are a few photos of our Christmas 2007.

As you can see, most of these photos are of Gracie, no surprise there, as this was her first Christmas. These photos were taken with DD2's early Christmas present of a Sony digital camera. We gave her the camera early, so she would have it for Christmas day, but we didn't give her a memory card. So she quickly filled it up. Since then we got her a 2Gig memory card. So she won't have this problem any longer. I'll try to get DH to show me how to upload the video and get that posted soon.

 

No comments: