Friday, January 11, 2008

Okay, I'm going to try this again

I tried to post this entry the other day, and for some reason couldn't get the photos to come up the way I wanted them to. So I'm going to try again.

Today we had a visit from our social worker for our 6 month post-adoption follow-up visit in order for her to write her report and send it into our adoption agency. All 5 of us were here. She asked us several questions about how Grace was adjusting, what milestones she's had since coming home to us, how we bonded with her in China, how she's bonded with her sisters, and a few questions about daycare, our jobs, the older girls school, and things like that. It took about and hour. We have to send her a copy of Grace's US Certificate of Citizenship and gave her 4 photos of Grace (one of which had to be all 5 of us together). I want to post the photos that we gave to our social worker to send to the CCAA with her report. Here they are.

 

Oh, and here's one more that we took but didn't use for the 6 month post-adoption photos, but I like it too.

No comments: