Monday, September 1, 2008

Another lag

So this typical. I sit down to blog, and I get interrupted. I guess that shouldn't surprise me or anyone else with 3 children between the ages of 14 and 23 months. But it sure is frustrating!

So I wanted to tell you all about our trip to Colorado. Colorado is probably one of my favoritest places in the world. I absolutely love the mountains! Give me mountains over ocean anytime.

Anyway, we spent 4 days in Estes Park and 2 in Boulder. The weather at Estes Park was great, and in Boulder a little too warm. But we had a great time. We went with my dad, my brother, sister-in-law, and two of there 3 children. We stayed at YMCA of the Rockies. My first time there, although DH had stayed there years ago. If we'd know up front about all the activities that we could've signed up for, it would've been even more fun. But as it was we didn't know, so we missed out on fun things like a zip line.

The bigger kids were able to go horse back riding. Grace, my dad and I went into downtown to eat breakfast while they did. Grace was too young, and dad didn't feel well enough to go. So we had a nice relaxing breakfast at The Egg and I.

Grace enjoyed Rocky Mountain National Park, mostly because of the animals she saw. She was too cute squealing everytime we saw a chipmunk, ground squirrel, elk, and deer. We also got to spend time with my brother, his partner, and their daughter, my uncle, aunt and a few cousins that all live in the area. It was a good vacation, and Grace did great on the plane ride out and back!

We had photos, but our hard drive crashed, and we lost them all. So now we have to wait to get the others' photos to share.

Now we're back to school and more of routine.

No comments: