Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm sick again!

Ok. I figured it was just a matter of time before I caught the latest round of a bug that's running through our family, but darn it, I'm TIRED of all of being sick!!!

On Wednesday, DH was feeling poorly, running a fever, stuffed up nose, the whole bit. He's now to the point of having sinus infection, which for him is typical. And though a sinus infection is not fun, it does mean that he's probably going to get better within a few days or so. Unfortunately, though, I started feeling like I was getting a cold on Wednesday. I didn't feel bad, just like I was getting a cold.

I bought some homeopathic medicine called ColdCalm, thinking that maybe I could catch this thing in the bud before it turned into a full blown cold. Well, yesterday I started feeling really bad. I took the last of my ColdCalm last night, and today I feel even worse. So if the ColdCalm worked, then I can't imagine what I would've felt like had I not taken it. My head is totally stuffed up! I can't breathe, and I feel like doo doo.

I have to say that I'm thankful that if I have to be sick that I'm glad it's now instead of the week of I'm laid off (which is next week), or the week we'll be in El Salvador. So hopefully I'll start feeling better in the next day or so. I'll write more about the trip to El Salvador later, but for now I just want to feel better!

No comments: