Thursday, October 9, 2008

First post on new blog!

I found out a few days ago that AOL is closing their journals. So they conveniently had a way to transfer all of the previous blog posts off of my AOL journal account to Blogger. Well isn't that great?! Except that I've tried 3 times now, and still can't get all my posts to show up!!! So I guess I'll start anew.

If you are a visitor to my blog, Welcome! I started it a few years ago while we were waiting to adopt our daughter from China. That was in 2006. Now here it is 2008, and our daughter has been home with us now for about 14 months. She is a joy, as our other daughters are too. So we are now a family of 5. As I struggle through life like everyone else does sharing the good times and the not so good, I'll try to post my feelings and experiences as a way to capture the moment for others to share, and for me to relive my past over the years.

I can't guarantee that you'll always be entertained, but I do hope you enjoy getting in my head a little bit!

No comments: