Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Isn't she lovely?



I wanted to post this sooner, but didn't get the photo scanned in. My dad, on the other hand, came through and scanned the copy that I gave him (Thanks Dad!). So I can now post the photos of Gracie from the 2 year old portraits that we had taken before Christmas.

I was so surprised when I saw these at how grown up Gracie looks. She, of course is absolutely gorgeous, and I knew that, but she doesn't look like a baby at all. I guess I hadn't noticed how much Gracie has grown in the past year until I saw these photos. I know that she's supposed to grow up, change and mature, but she's changing so fast! I guess because we missed the first 10 months of her life, it seems even faster.

Anyway, here's my beautiful little girl at two.

1 comment:

Karsynn's Mommy...Sammi said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big she's getting. She is so cute!!! I hope everyone is feeling better at your house. We, along with about 3/4 of the rest of KY, have been battling ice, snow, no electricity, etc. It's a mess here!