Friday, March 30, 2007

Referrals are coming! Referrals are coming!

I must admit, against all my better judgement, I'm getting excited and can't wait to hear about referrals this time around from the CCAA!!! There are rumors from the Rumor Queen forum that referrals for this month are in the air and that they go into early November. Did you hear that? EARLY NOVEMBER!!! Novbember 4 is early November, right?

I seriously think that we'll have to wait until next month, but it's hard not to wish and hope that we'll see little Grace's face within the next few days! Well, we just have to wait and see. So far everyone on the boards think that calls will start coming in Monday at the earliest, but it's possible that we may hear of others getting "the call" about their referral today.

What a great Easter gift this would be! Seeing Grace and being able to share the news with our family and loved ones!!! I'm feeling little tiny butterflies in my stomach!

The only downside to hearing now would be that the girls might have to miss school to be able to travel, but then again, maybe not. It just depends on how long it takes to get our travel approval (TA) from China and our counselate appointment (CA). Anyhow, right now I don't care about any of that. I just want to see our Gracie's face, learn her age, and anything I can about her!!!

Come on referrals!!!

No comments: