Saturday, November 8, 2008

No photos for you!

Remember that line from the Soup Nazi episode of Seinfeld? Well, apparently our memory card reader has taken some lessons from the Soup Nazi! I think I told you that we got a new memory card reader to download our digital camera photos to the computer because the girls lost our old one. It worked great for photos off the memory card in DD1's camera without any setup or anything, but somehow the photos that were on the memory card in our camera (which is a different card format) than DD1's didn't work. I didn't think too much about it, and asked DH to help try to get the photos off the card.

He installed the driver on my computer and put the memory card in the slot. But wait, there are NO photos on the card!!! Apparently without knowing it, I earased ALL the photos on our memory card!!! That's most of the photos from the Weekend of Servic project, and ALL of our Halloween photos!! That means NO photos of ANY of the girls in their Halloween costume, and most especially NO photos of Gracie in her fairy costume. I AM SO BUMMED!!!

I'm thinking of having the girls dress up again, and take photos even though Halloween ended over a week ago. I just can't imagine not having photos of the girls dressed up.

Right now I'm so frustrated with myself, I could just scream!

No comments: