Thursday, July 12, 2007

Now we have our passports!

It seems like everyday there's something new going with respect to getting ready for our trip to China. Today the FedExc package came with my dad and my passports and the travel letter. We have to take the Travel Approval letter with us to China, and of course we'll need our passports with our visa in them to be able to enter China.

So now all we're waiting for is our own in-China intinerary, but today our agency told us they can't quote us a price until they know our departure date and what hotel we're staying at before we join the group. They also need to know Grace's new American name. I'm not sure why they need that, but that's what he said. So DH is working on what to tell them. I really want to find out how much because I need to cash a check on our money market fund, and it will take 5 days for that check to clear. If I don't find out by Monday, I'll just guess on the high end and cash the check anyway. That's pretty much the last thing I need to do to get ready.

Well, that's not exactly true. I found some wicking shirts at Walmart, but one of them is too big. So I need to exchange it for a smaller size. So that's good. I also need to figure out what outfits to take for Grace. I actually only have one outfit that I could take. Hopefully, I'll have something more to choose from after this weekend. I'm hoping that my niece will bring the clothes she told me she had packed away from her daughter having outgrown them. That would be ideal.

So we're getting closer everyday!

Oh, one more thing. I weighed in at my WW meeting today. It's been two weeks since I weighed in and I was worried that I'd gained weight as I've been stressed. When I'm stressed I eat! Anyway, I weighed in, and surprisingly I haven't gained/lost anything. I'm exactly the same as I was two weeks ago. I should be upset about that, but I'm pretty happy because I haven't been doing a good job of following the program. Starting today, though, I'm going to get back on program.

No comments: