Wednesday, July 11, 2007

We have our in-China itinerary, sort of

I just received an email from our agency travel guy. In it he says that he received everyone in our travel group's itinerary except ours. I suppose that's because we have a split group with my dad going over and coming back one way, and DH and I going another. Anyway, he did send us a copy of the other families' itineraries, so we could see what it looks like. According to their itineraries we are to get our babies on July 30 in the afternoon! So in about 2 1/2 weeks we will be seeing our little girl's face in person for the very first time! I can't tell you how this makes me feel. Goosepimpley, happy, excited, and scared all at the same time.

We still don't know how much it will cost to travel in China as our agency guy didn't include the cost in what he sent. It did include what is/is not included in the quote for in-China travel. But we should find that out shortly. We now know the name of the hotel that we'll be staying in Beijing, so DH can make reservations for us. It's the Zhongcheng Holiday Inn. I think that's the one that DH was looking at online the other night, but since he's traveling today, I can't ask him.

In the meantime, on another front, I signed the FMLA paperwork. I now am eligible to take up to 12 weeks of Family Leave from August 13, 2007 to August 13, 2008. Cool, huh?! I've never taken any FL, so this is a first for me. I don't intend to take too much because we can't afford it, but it sure is nice to know that Ican when I need to.

Things are quickly falling into place! Please continue to pray for us and for Grace, and thank you for doing so.

No comments: