Sunday, July 22, 2007

Skype is so cool!

I have to say that I'm enjoying getting my family members to get onto Skype. We're going to use it while we're in China, and so I've been recruiting to get it downloaded with all of my 6 brothers and sisters to be able to possibly set up a conference call between all of us while we're there! How cool would that be?!

Skype is surprisingly easy. The only thing you need is a microphone and a speaker (or headset with both of these) for your computer. It's free to download and free to skype computer to computer! If you're interested in downloading it, just go to Skype.com and follow the directions!

DH, my Dad, and DB1 of my 4 brothers are now on Skype. I talked with DB3 last night, and he's going to download it. Can't wait to see his avitar!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL cute, but hey if it's free I don't blame you all one bit. What a great way to be able to keep in touch with everyone.
Take care, Chrissie