Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm about to burst out of my seams!

This waiting is REALLY getting to me! We're days away from getting our referral for Grace,  and time is going by in slooooow motion. I keep trying to keep tell myself that the call will come shortly, and that I can't speed it up by wishing and hoping for it to happen. But you know what? It doesn't matter. I still keep wishing and hoping, and darn it, nothing is budging!!!

The rumor is now that referrals will only go through 11/7, which is good for us because we are 11/4, but not for alot of those following us that thought the CCAA would get into the double digits of November this time. Looks like it just isn't going to happen. Also there's a rumor that referrals probably won't come today or tomorrow, so I should be able to relax a little, right? WRONG! I've never been so unfocused, although maybe I was when I was expecting DD1 and DD2 - I just don't remember.

Okay, I got that off my chest. Now I've got to get back to work.

No comments: