Sunday, April 8, 2007

I'm sick!

It's Easter Sunday evening, and I'm sick with a cold. I started feeling poorly yesterday at my Dad's. At first I thought it was allergies, but by 4 a.m. I knew it was a cold. This is the first cold I've had this winter season (even though technically it's Spring, the temperature has been in the 20's and 30's the lst few days). I hate being sick! On top of that DH had to work this weekend, so we were at my Dad's by ourselves. My brother and sister-in-law were over to his house yesterday for egg coloring and an egg hunt. Then today my sister-in-law hurt her back. So she didn't make lunch after church at Old Country Buffet. It was a quiet Easter. I've missed my mom soooo much this weekend.

I don't really know why I've missed her more this weekend, but I did. DH comes home tomorrow night, DDs have school tomorrow, and I have my last day off before heading back to work on Tuesday. I sure hope I feel better in the morning. I started taking Cold Ease tonight. Hopefully it will help with the cold soon.

There's still no word on any referrals beyond 10/26. I'm losing hope that 10/26 is the cutoff date. I guess I've got to live with that, although I don't like it. I'll continue waiting, waiting, and more waiting.

No comments: