Monday, April 30, 2007

Dare I say, we are NEXT?

Here it is Monday morning. I just checked RQ to see what kind of news there was about when referrals would come for this month. Well, she had a post on there saying that referrals are through November 1st. She gave it a good probability of being true because of so many sources. So if it is true, we're almost certain of being included in the late May/early June batch! With a November 4 LID, dare I get excited?! I just don't know what to expect these days, as number of referral days have been all over the place the last couple of months. But right now it's looking pretty good that We're NEXT!!!

On another note. No more news about our friend Brad. DH came home last night and said that the voicemail from Brad's wife said that it seemed like a minor heart attack, but he was staying at the hospital for observation. DH and I will head up later today to visit. Please God let him fully recover!

No comments: