Monday, April 2, 2007

No referrals today

Turns out that the RQ rumor that referrals were on their way was actually Travel Approvals (TAs) for those that already have referrals and are waiting to travel to China. So right nowit looks like no news of referrals, and we still don't know if we'll be included in this batch or the next.

So, we wait some more! I think I'm going to have the girls color Easter eggs today or tomorrow, so that should be fun. I took DD1 to the dermatologist today. She's having a little acne, but it wasn't responding to OTC stuff. So I decided it was time for professional help. She was talked to by the physician's assisstant about washing her face properly, using sun-block and we got a prescription for Retin-A. That should do the trick. Afterwards DDs and I went to Meijer. DD2 got her Easter shoes, DD1 got a planning notebook, I got a few more space bags for travelling to China, and in the Clearance aisle they had reusable swim diapers 1/2 price. So I bought one for Gracie. If it's too small, I'll give it o Luke.

So far on my first day of vacation, that's how we've spent it!

No comments: