Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Looks like we'll have to wait until next week!

Well, the new news is that there's no news. All over the boards today, there's nothing. RQ moderators (RQ is in China getting her daughter) says she thinks that it won't be this week at all unless we're all blindsided. So I'm giving up hope for this week. This means I won't be checking the RQ forum for the rest of this week.

I will, however, be checking my October05DTC yahoo group just to keep up with what's happening with those that are in China, etc.

We're having a pretty good week, although DD1 is getting to be such a...teenager. I don't know how else to say it. She is so moody, talking back, and well, just a pain in the rear! I hope this doesn't last, or at least it gets more tolerable!

In the meantime, I've been able to work out yesterday and today. That's good. We heard that one of our friends' son is in the hospital with appendicitis. He had surgery yesterday. He's a senior in high school. He's doing well as far as we've heard. Tomorrow we're going to the Childrens Museum. DD2 is soooo excited. I think it will be fun, and THE trip for the week besides going to see Grandpa for Easter.

No comments: